Do It Yourself KIT to learn to make your own notebooks using four Japanese binding techniques:
Yotsume toji · Kangxi · Asa-no-ha toji · Kikko toji
This Kit includes everything you need for your first DIN-A5 size book: 14,8cm x 21cm. Contains detailed and illustrated instructions in English, so you can learn to make your own notebooks easily with Japanese binding techniques.
Choose the language of instructions between: Spanish, Catalan and English.
This KIT contains:
· Detailed and illustrated instructions for each binding technique.
· Hole punch templates, one for each technique: Yotsume toji, Kangxi, Asa-no-ha toji y Kikko toji.
· Blank sheets for one A5 size book (5.8 x 8.2 “)
· Soft covers for one notebook designed by Nathalie Ouederni.
· Linen thread of 3 different colors.
· Binding needle
You will also need:
· Cutting mat or similar. · Scissors
All illustrations and instructions are Copyright protected.
For personal use only.